Friday, September 12, 2014

Funtastic Fridays- Sorry!

Hi everyone! I will have to apologize for such a late post today! I conveniently accidentally forgot that I had a staff meeting today.

Initially I wanted to make  peach pie for this post, but due to really bad traffic, I reached home really late and was unable to make the pie. 

At most I actually posted? Haha
Watch some adventure time instead. Adventure time is my favorite cartoon crack (anti-drug). It's so crazy that you'll be going "what the...heck just happened?!"

Yup. My not so secret hobby. Enjoy or have the feeling that you've just wasted 15 minutes of your life haha


Let me know what are the craziest cartoons you still watch in the comments below!



Asia Colion

2 comments:

tien mie said...

lol.. i just watched 1 minute of it and i'm like.. whuttt super random. :p u survived 1 week of work! *throws confetti*

Asia Colion said...

yes i did!