Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wooly Wednesdays - Andy's scarf

Still working on Andy's scarf this week. This one is probably going to be the last post about it because I have to finish and present it to him before he leaves.

Okay, I'll be honest, I have been slacking off on the scarf (Andy, if you're reading this, I'm sorry!) coupled with work from my internship, packing up things for the beginning of my semester in Unicorn and preparing to move things from house to house, falling sick (I sound like a very sexy frog, if frogs talk) and blogging preparing for my first time ever worship leading. It's been pretty hard to keep up with the scarf.

Has grown twice it's  length since last Wednesday!
Enough of my groaning and moaning. I was thinking of sewing an extra felt lining to cover up the back of the scarf this will make it nice and toasty for cold weathers since acrylic yarn isn't the warmest thing for making a scarf with. It's going to look so fabulous!

See how the back has those tiny running lines along the top right diagonal? Gonna hide those!
People will spot Andy from miles away and they will call him, the guy with the checkered scarf and everybody will know that the guy with the checkered scarf is Andy. 

My mission would then be accomplished. What's my mission? Well, it's to make conversational pieces of work (scarf in this case) which people will talk about and recognize from miles away.

Well, Andy, better be prepared for all the attention the girls gonna give ya, I hope you like it! ;)


 Asia Colion


No comments: