Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wooly Wednesdays - Crochet shoes?

Now that Andy's scarf is done my next project seems rather ambitious but oh so pretty! I can't help myself.
I think, like most girls I have a weakness for pretty feminine things.
Super pretty and feminine!
Really excited about this. I hope to be able to come up with an outdoor version. I mean come on! These are waaaay too pretty to be worn around the house. Any normal  crochet-er/knitter would wanna show off this handy work! Honestly, it deserves to be shown off!

Or perhaps something less ambitious like barefoot sandals although I have no use for them other than for aesthetic reasons

Aren't these just gorgeous?! I don't know who made these but they are so talented!
Choices, choices. I can't decide. Which one do you think I should attempt?

Asia Colion

No comments: